1. A rooster is sitting on a rooftop and lays an egg. Which side of the roof does the egg roll down?
2. Which weighs more – a pound of lead or a pound of feathers?
3. A plane crashes on the side of a mountain 50 feet from the summit. There are seven people on board. Four of them die. On which side of the mountain should the survivors be buried?
4. Can a man living in England be buried in Norway? ______________________
5. You are driving a bus. At the first stop, you pick up 8 passengers. At the next stop, you pick up 6 passengers and at the third stop, you pick up 9 more passengers. How old is the driver?
6. A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many sheep does he have left?
7. Which part of an egg has the most calories – the yoke or the yellow part?
8. Some months have 31 days. Some months have 30 days. How many months have 28 days?
9. A man builds a square house. Each of the 4 sides faces south. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?
10. You have one match. You enter a room in which there is a candle, a kerosene lamp and a wood burning stove. Which one do you light first?
Scroll on down for the answers………………………..
1. Roosters don’t lay eggs
2. Both weigh the same: a pound is a pound
3. You don’t bury those who’ve survived
4. Not if he’s living
5. Whatever your age is: you are driving
7. The yoke IS the yellow part
8. ALL months have (at least) 28 days
9. If every side faced south, he must be at the pole. The bear is white.
10. The match