1. What is meant by a living sacrifice (12:1), and why must you be one?
2. What should we consider? (I Sam. 12:24)
3. What are we to be…..and not to be? (12:2)
4. A “living sacrifice” is the opposite of what type of works? (Hebrews 9:14)
5. If we yield to God, what can we prove? (12:2)
6. Read Romans 12:4-5 and I Corinthians 12:12-16 and put into your own words
what Paul is saying in both passages.
7. What is produced by true Christian humility? (12:10)
8. Research and define the term “dissimulation.”
9. What should our attitude be as we work for Jesus? (12:11)
10. What will keep you on fire for God? (12:12)
11. What does Paul say in 12:14 that is similar to what Jesus said
in the Sermon on the Mount? (Matthew 5:44)
12. How will true Christian fellowship express itself? (12:15)
13. What is the supernatural relationship of one member of the Body of Christ to
all other members? ( I Corinthians 12:26)
14. What quality should be found in your Christian life? (12:17)
15. What trait is vital to every Christian’s life? (12:18)
16. According to Psalm 34:14, as we follow peace, we are to depart from what?
17. What is one way to ruin your testimony? (12:19)
18. What power is given by the Lord to those in authority over us? (I Peter 2:13-14)
19. According to II Peter 2:10, who are said to be “self-willed” and who do they despise?
20. Who gave even Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon his authority over men? (Jeremiah 27:6-8)