1. What is the desire of Paul’s heart? (10:1)
2. What were the Jews ignorant of? (10:3)
3. What were the Jews trying to do? (10:3)
4. How does God view self-righteousness? (Isaiah 64:6)
5. What does Jesus say the hypocrites were like? (Matthew 23:27)
6. What passage in Leviticus is Paul quoting in 10:5?
7. This phony “righteousness” is the opposite of the righteousness established by whom? (10:3)
8. We must confess Jesus as what in order to be saved? (10:9)
9. From John 20:31, what is essential to believe about Jesus and God?
10. When we believe in Jesus, we will not be what? (10:11)
11. Why was Jesus raised from the dead? (4:25)
12. What must we now do with our hearts and mouths? (10:10)
13. Paraphrase Luke 6:45 in your own words.
14. What difference is there between Jews and Gentiles concerning
human sinfulness before God? (3:22-23)
15. How does 10:13 prove He puts no distinction between Jews and Gentiles?
16. Can we expect others to be saved if we don’t witness? (10:14) Explain why.
17. Just how patient is God with sinners? (10:21)
18. What does God say concerning those who witness for Him? (10:15)
19. What can we expect from most of the people we
witness to? (John. 15:18-21 & Rom. 10:16)
20. How does faith grow in the human heart? (10:17)