1. What item was in the right hand of the person who sat on the throne? 5:1
2. What question did the angel ask in 5:2?
3. Who could be found who was worthy to do this – according to 5:3?
4. What did John do in 5:4 and why?
5. What did an elder say to John in 5:5?
6. What is Jesus called in 5:5?
7. What did John see in the midst of the throne in 5:6?
8. What did the Lamb take out of the right hand of the person on the throne? 5:7
9. Who fell down before the Lamb in 5:8?
10. According to 5:8, what do the gold vials full of fragrances symbolize?
11. What words are used to describe the world’s population in 5:9?
12. How does John describe the number of angels round the throne? 5:11
13. What word in 5:12 is also found in 4:11, 5:2 and 5:9?
14. List what the Lamb is worthy to receive, according to 5:12.
15. What phrase do all creatures shout in 5:13?
16. What do the four beasts say in 5:14?
17. What do the 24 elders do in 5:14?
18. From Strong’s Concordance, count the total number of times the words
worship and worshipped are used in Revelation.
What does this suggest?