This Walkthru of Revelation is intended to provide an inductive
preview of this wonderful prophetic book.
As you work through the questions in each chapter,
pray for the Holy Spirit to provide enlightenment
concerning the truths contained within.
1. Who is the author of this book? 1:1 & 4
2. What is specifically promised in verse 3 and why?
3. To whom is this book addressed? 1: 4
4 . According to verse 5, what did Jesus do for us?
5. What did Caiaphas, the High Priest, prophecy concerning Jesus in John 11:49-51?
6. According to verse 6, what have we been transformed into?
7. Who will see Jesus when He comes? 1:7
8. What did John see in verse 7?
9. What title does Jesus give Himself in verses 8 and 11?
10. On what island was this book written? 1:9
11. From Bible dictionaries, describe this island and what the Romans used it for.
12. According to verse 10, on what day of the week was John “ in the Spirit? ”
13. What does Jesus tell John to do in verses 11 & 19?
14. Who was in the middle of the candlesticks? 1:13
15. Describe Jesus’ head, eyes, feet, voice, right hand and mouth 1:14-16.
16. What did John do in verse 17 that Ezekiel also did? (Ezekiel 1:28)
17. What did Jesus do with His hand in verse 17?
18. According to verse 18, what does Jesus possess?
19. What things are in groups of “ seven ” in verse 20?
20. In what ways is John’s vision in 1:13-16 similar to Daniel’s vision
in Daniel 10:5-6? List the similarities.