1. According to II Corinthians 11:13, how does Paul describe false teachers?
2. What type of animals does Paul compare false teachers to? (v.2)
3. How does Paul describe false teachers in Philippians 3:18-19?
4. In Acts 15:24, what false teachings were disturbing the Christians?
5. According to Romans 2:29 and Deuteronomy 30:6, what
does God demand that we dedicate to Him?
6. Read Galatians 5:6, I Corinthians 7:19 and Philippians 3:3.
According to these verses, what is the true meaning of circumcision?
7. How is Philippians 3:19 a warning to those “whose god is their stomach?”
8. Define the word concision, using 3 quoted sources. (3:2)
9. Read Romans 2:29. The true people of God are not natural-born Jews but whom?
10. According to 3:3, what must we not trust?
11. From 3:4-6, list a few of Paul’s “credentials.”
12. Name the famous teacher that Paul studied under. Acts 5:34 & 22:3
13. Define the word zeal, using 3 sources. 3:6
14. Define the term perfect, using 3 sources. 3:12
15. Is there an area in your life in which you have grown and in
which you feel you have matured within the past year?
If so, what area?
16. According to 3:9, what type or brand of righteousness is essential?
17. Combining the narratives of Philippians 3:4-7 and Acts 9:10-22,
how had Paul’s attitude, motivation and desires changed?
18. Using 3 sources, define the concept of putting “no confidence in the flesh.” 3:3
19. Define the term conversation as it is used in 3:20.
20. Define the term vile as it is used in 3:21.
21. What type of athlete does Paul describe in I Corinthians 9:24
and Philippians 3:13-14?
22. According to Matthew 25:23,
what words should we expect to hear when we get to heaven?
23. According to I Corinthians 9:25,
what can we expect to receive in heaven?
24. According to Philippians 1:21 and 3:8,
what seemed to be Paul’s most prized “possession?”
25. List your three most prized possessions.
26. What thing or things do you need in your life in order
to “press toward the mark?” 3:14
27. Read 3:13. What singular and unique thing does Paul focus on?
28. Using 3 sources, explain the phrase “apprehended of Christ.” 3:12
29. List some things from your old life which do not matter to you now.
30. Read Colossians 3:2.
What must we focus on as Christians?
What did we use to focus on in our old lives?
31. Why is it essential to forget past failures…….
……and sometimes past achievements?