1. What did Jesus say the scribes and Pharisees did and why did they do it?
2. Jesus tells us to call no one on earth what?
3. What things did Jesus tell the scribes and Pharisees that they had omitted?
4. What primary subject was Jesus teaching about when He spoke about painted graves and dirty dishes?
5. What 3-letter word beginning with “W” does Jesus use a lot in this chapter?
6. What will come upon “this generation” for scourging, killing and crucifying the wise men and prophets?
7. Why did Jesus mourn for Jerusalem?