1. What must we become like to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
2. From verses 4-6, list what we should and should not do and the results of those actions.
3. What has the Son of man come to do? What parable did Jesus give to illustrate this?
4. What is the process to follow if someone has trespassed against you?
5. Where is Jesus when two or three are gathered in His name?
6. How many times did Peter think he should forgive his brother? What was Jesus’ answer?
7. What happened to the servant who had been forgiven by the king? Why?