1. What did the disciples do that the Pharisees didn’t like?
2. What did Jesus say the Son of man is Lord of?
3. Why did the Pharisees hold a council against Jesus?
4. What Old Testament prophet is quoted in this chapter?
5. When Jesus healed the blind and dumb, what did the Pharisees say?
6. Jesus said, “A kingdom divided against itself _________________.”
7. Blasphemy against whom shall not be forgiven?
8. What will we need to give account of on the day of judgment?
9. What prophet did Jesus say would serve as the only sign given to an evil generation?
10. What causes the state of a man to be worse?
11. Who did Jesus say was His mother and brethren?