1. List the twelve disciples.
2. Who did Jesus tell his disciples to go to?
3. What were the disciples to do if they were received? What if they were not received?
4. What were the disciples to say if they were delivered up to the councils, governors and kings?
5. Name the two cities mentioned that God destroyed.
6. Who should we not fear and who should we fear?
7. What happens if we confess Jesus before men? What happens if we deny Him?
8. What makes us not worthy of Jesus?
9. How doe we find our life?