1. What day of the week did Jesus teach in the synagogue? 6:2
2. What was Jesus’ trade before He entered into His ministry? 6:3
3. List the four half-brothers of Jesus named in 6:3.
4. Who is without honor in his own country? 6:4
5. What type of miracles is mentioned in 6:5?
6. What did Jesus do in the villages according to 6:6?
7. What did Jesus marvel at in 6:6?
8. Who did Jesus give his disciples power over in 6:7?
9. What one object did Jesus allow His disciples to take with them
when He sent them out to minister? 6:8
10. What infamous cities are mentioned in 6:11?
11. What symbolic gesture were the disciples to perform in towns that
would not accept the Gospel message? 6:11
12. What is the basic message that they preached? 6:12
13. What two types of miracles are listed in 6:13?
14. Who did Herod think was raised from the dead in 6:14-16?
15. Who had married his brother’s wife in 6:14?
16. Name the first husband of Herodias. 6:17-18
17. Who did Herodias want to kill in 6:19?
18. Who buried John the Baptist? 6:29
19. What did Herod observe about John’s life in 6:20?
20. What was Herod’s attitude when he heard John speak? 6:20
21. What was Herod’s attitude when he had to fulfill his oath in 6:26?
22. According to 6:31, the disciples were so busy, they couldn’t do what?
23. Out of compassion, what did Jesus begin to do in 6:34?
24. What did the disciples want to do with the people in 6:36?
25. What did Jesus command His disciples to do in 6:37?
26. According to 6:43, how many baskets of leftovers remained?
27. Where did they sail to in 6:45?
28. What did Jesus do on the mountain in 6:46?
29. What did Jesus do in 6:48?
30. What happened as Jesus got into the boat in 6:51?
31. What was the problem with the disciples’ hearts in 6:52?
32. What did people seek to touch in 6:56?