1. Why did the holy women bring sweet spices? 16:1
2. What did the women notice about Jesus tomb in 16:4?
3. Who did the women see at Jesus’ tomb? v. 5
4. According to Matthew 28:2, who actually rolled the stone away?
5. According to Matthew 28:5, who was the “young man” mentioned in Mark 16:5?
6. Describe, from 16:8, the emotional state of the women.
7. Who was the first human being that Jesus appeared to? 16:9
8. Describe the emotional state of the disciples in 16:10.
9. How did the disciples receive the news concerning Jesus resurrection? 16:11
10. According to Luke 24:11, how did the disciples receive the
news concerning Jesus’ resurrection?
11. Describe Jesus attitude toward those who didn’t believe
what the women had told them. 16:14
12. What did Jesus command us to do in 16:15?
13. According to Matthew 28:19, what are we to do in the name of the Trinity?
14. According to Matthew 28:20, what are we to teach?
15. According to Mark 16:17, what shall we do in the name of Jesus?
16. List the three promises contained in 16:18.
17. After His resurrection, how many days did Jesus remain on earth? Acts 1:3
18. According to Acts 1:8, how shall we receive the power to witness?
19. According to Acts 1:4-5, what were the disciples commanded to wait for?
20.According to Mark 16:19 where did Jesus go?
21. After the resurrection, where did the disciples preach? 16:20
22. How was it confirmed that Jesus was still working with them as
they traveled and preached? 16:20
If you have ” Walked-thru ” all 16 chapters in Mark,
you have completed 385 questions.
We trust you have been blessed in your spiritual journey.
Your comments are always welcome.
Dr. John & Doris Knoles