1. (7:7) What is the attitude of most people toward Jesus?
2. (7:12) What two different opinions concerning Jesus prevail?
3. (7:19) Which patriarch is credited for giving the law?
4. (7:20) What did the accusers of Jesus say He had?
5. (7:23) Why were these Jews upset with Jesus?
6. Research the Pharisees.
Describe their beliefs.
How did their views differ from Christ’s?
7. (7:32) Who sent officers to arrest Jesus and why?
8. (7:38-39) What does this river symbolize?
9. Research the character of Nicodemus.
He appears in chapters 3, 7 and 19 of the Gospel of John.
Summarize his character.
10. (7:50-51) Who asked if the law could judge a person before
the one accused has a chance to be heard?