1. (6:1) What do the Sea of Chinnereth, the Sea of Gennesaret and
the Sea of Tiberias all have in common?
2. (6:8-9) Which disciple knew about the boy who had the fish and bread?
3. Which Jewish feast day is mentioned in chapter six?
4. (6:43) What did the Jews do in verse 41 that the Lord told
them not to do in verse 43?
5. (6:15) What honor did the people want to bestow upon Jesus after this miracle?
6. (6:20) What did Jesus say to comfort His disciples in this verse?
7. Look up manna in Bible dictionaries and encyclopedias.
Describe manna; how it looked; tasted; when it appeared
and did not appear, etc.
8. Give the spiritual significance of Manna; what it represents, etc.
9. Why did Jesus use this Old Testament illustration to
make His point concerning the Bread of Life? Explain fully.
10. (6:13) How many baskets were left over? How many disciples were there?
11. (6:37-38) What did Jesus say He would never do to those who came to Him?
12. (6:38) Where did Jesus say He had come from?
13. (6:40) What will Jesus do for believers on the last day?
14. (6:47) What do we get by believing on Jesus?
15. (6:63) When Jesus said “ the Spirit gives life ” what town was He in?
16. (6:64) What did Jesus “ know from the beginning ” ?
17. (6:70) Who was Jesus referring to in this verse?
18. (6:67) To whom did Jesus ask the question “Will you also go away?”
19. (6:70) What did Jesus call Judas in this verse?
20. Compare 6:56 with Luke 22:19-20. What is Jesus referring to here?