1. (2:1) In what town in Galilee was the wedding?
2. (2:1-2) According to these verse, who was invited?
3. (2:9-11) How do we know this was Jesus’ very first miracle?
4. (2:3) Who came to Jesus with a problem?
5. (2:6-9) How many water pots were filled?
6. (2:12) Research: List six hard facts about Capernaum, using Bible dictionaries,
7. (2:13-15) Who did Jesus chase or “ drive ” out in these verses…..and why?
8. (2:15) According to this verse, what did Jesus construct?
9. Name another Gospel book that also contains the story of the clearing of the temple.
10. (2:13-15) Which feast was in progress?
11. (Read Matthew 21:13) What was the Temple intended to be used for?
12. (2:16) What crime did Jesus accuse them of?
13. (2:18-21) What “ temple ” was Jesus referring to here?
14. Research the history of the temple in Jerusalem, ( known as ” Herod’s Temple ” ).
List facts about it, such as size, embelishments, why Herod built it…..and if the
Jews were pleased with it.
15. (2:22) According to this verse, what had to take place before the disciples
remembered what Jesus had said in 2:19?
16. (2:23) According to this verse, what helped people believe in Jesus?
Do you think this is helpful in the 21st century? Why?