1. Research the concept of foot washing (13:4-11)
What is the significance of this act?
2. (13:10-11) Who did Jesus refer to as “unclean” in these verses?
3. (13:8) Who didn’t want his feet washed?
4. Research the disciple named Judas and sum up his character.
List all instances where Judas is saying or doing something.
(Note: There are two disciples named “ Judas ” – take care not to confuse the two)
5. (13:18) List the scripture in Psalms that is fulfilled at the Last Supper.
6. (13:23) Which of the twelve disciples is referred to in this verse?
7. (13:25) Concerning the betrayal, which disciple asked
“Who is it?”
8. (13:27) What entered into Judas when Jesus gave him the bread?
9. (13:34) What is the “new commandment” given in this verse?
10. (13:37) What did Peter claim he would do?