1.Is the story of the raising of Lazarus from the dead in Matthew, Mark or Luke?
2. Compare 11:4 with 9:3. What do these verses have in common?
3. Carefully read 11:11. Go to Strong’s Concordance and list the places
where death is compared to sleep.
Why and how could death be compared with sleeping?
4. (11:48) Who were the Jews afraid would take away their nation?
5. Look up Rome in Bible Dictionaries.
When and how did Israel come under Roman rule?
6. Name the man who prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation.
7. (11:35) What did Jesus do in this verse?
8. Study this passage concerning Lazarus, especially verse 11.
Why do you think that Jesus stayed two days after he knew Lazarus
was dead before leaving for Judea where Lazarus was entombed?
9. (11:17) By the time Jesus arrived, Lazarus been dead how many days?
10. (11:1) In what town did this miracle take place?