1. Research the words “Sheep” and “Shepherds” and “Lamb”
using Strong’s Concordance.
List each reference where Jesus is referred to as the
Lamb of God, the Good Shepherd, etc.
2. (10:4) What do the sheep know that makes them follow the shepherd?
3. (10:9) If we enter Jesus’ fold, what shall we be?
4. (10:11) What did Jesus say the Good Shepherd would do for His sheep?
5. (10:7-8) Research what Jesus means by saying He’s the “Door?”
Sum it up.
6. (10:1-5) Research this passage. Sum up the significance of these verses.
7. (10:20) What did the Jews say Jesus possessed?
8. (10:30) What amazing claim did Jesus make in this verse?
9. (10:33) For what crime did the Jews seek to stone Jesus?
10. (10:38) Jesus said ” If you do not believe me…..then believe ” what?
11. Using encyclopedias, research sheep and list ten facts about
them….especially habits and characteristics of sheep that can be
compared with those of Christians.