1. How old was Zedekiah when he began to reign? (52:1)
2. According to 52:2, what did Zedekiah do?
3. In 52:3, who rebelled against the king of Babylon?
4. Name the king who besieged Jerusalem? (52:4)
5. In 52:8, who fled, but was overtaken?
6. What did the king of Babylon do in front of Zedekiah? (52:10)
7. After this, what was done to Zedekiah? (52:11)
8. According to 52:11, where was Zedekiah when he died?
9. Name the captain of the guard who burned the temple. (52:12-13)
10. What is broken down in 52:14?
11. According to 52:17, items made of what metal were taken to Babylon?
12. Items made from what two precious metals were also taken? (52:19)
13. According to 52:30, what was the total number of captives taken to Babylon?
14. Who is finally delivered from prison in 52:31?
15. In a paragraph or two, sum up the things that impressed you the most about the book of Jeremiah.