1. According to Jeremiah 50:1, who will be judged?
2. What false god is mentioned in 50:2?
3. According to 50:4, who will seek God?
4. According to 50:5, what will not be forgotten?
5. According to 50:6, who caused the people to go astray?
6. The proud Babylonians and Chaldeans are described as: (50:9-11)
7. According to 50:13, those who pass by Babylon will be what?
8. What does God say not to spare against Babylon? (50:14)
9. According to 50:17, with what animal is Israel compared?
10. The Babylonians are allegorized as what animal? (50:17)
11. According to 50:25, God has opened His armory and brought forth what?
12. According to 50:35-37, what will be taken away from the Babylonians?
13. According to 50:42, the nation that will destroy Babylon will show no______________.