1. According to Jeremiah 49:1, what nation is ripe for judgment?
2. According to 49:2, what will happen to the daughters of the Ammonites?
3. In 49:3, what one-word command is given to Heshbon?
4. In 49:4, Heshbon is called a backsliding__________________.
5. What are the inhabitants of Dedan commanded to do? (49:8)
6. The name of Esau is mentioned in 49:8-10. According to Genesis 25:30, what new name is given to Esau?
7. According to 49:19, to what animal is judgment compared?
8. According to 49:22, with what bird is judgment compared?
9. In 49:24, what city is under God’s judgment?
10. When Saul was converted, he was on the road to what city? (Acts 9:3)
11. Who shall smite Kedar and Hazor? (49:28)
12. What nation is under judgment in 49:34?