1. Name the men who accused Jeremiah of lying? (43:2)
2. To what country did Johanan take the remnant of the people? (43:4-7)
3. The great stones were to be taken to a palace near whose palace? (43:9)
4. What country was ripe for judgment? (43:11)
5. What question is asked in Isaiah 36:18?
6. According to Acts 7:40-41, what did the people want Aaron to do?
7. What is said about false gods in Judges 2:3?
8. According to I Kings 11:4, whose heart was turned to serve false gods?
9. According to Ruth 1:14-15, who returned to serve her gods?
10. Research and write a paragraph on the false god named in Jer.43:13.
11. What will be the fate of the heathen temples of Egypt? (43:12-13)