1. Who did God say would conquer Jerusalem? (38:3)
2. What was King Zedekiah asked to do to Jeremiah? (38:4)
3. Where was Jeremiah placed? (38:6)
4. Describe his environment. (38:6)
5. According to 38:7-9, Ebed-melech was afraid Jeremiah would:
6. How many men were sent to rescue Jeremiah from the pit? (38:10)
7. According to 38:13, was Jeremiah freed from prison?
8. According to 38:15-16, Jeremiah was concerned that if he prophesied, the king would:
A. become angry
B. kill him
C. banish him
9. According to 38:17-18, Jeremiah urged the king to submit to the king of Babylon.
True or False?
10. What did Jeremiah promise the king if he would obey God? (38:20)
11. Where was Jeremiah the day when Jerusalem was besieged? (38:28)