1. The book of Jeremiah centers on:
A. historical events
B. repentance and forgiveness
C. temple construction
2. What was the name of Jeremiah’s scribe?
3. According to 36:9, what was the Lord urging the people to do?
4. What was the reaction of the people after they had heard Baruch’s words? (36:15-16)
5. Who was instructed to hide with Jeremiah? (36:19)
6. Who read the book to the king? (36:21)
7. What did Jehudi cut up and burn? (36:23)
8. What was the king’s response to the pleadings of these men? (36:24-25)
9. According to 36:28, what was Baruch instructed to do?
10. What will be the king’s punishment for destroying the roll? (36:30-31)