1. Who did the Lord command Jeremiah to go and speak to? (34:1)
2. Who will be taken captive? (34:3)
3. According to 34:4-5, God promised the king of Judah that he would not die by:
A. the sword
C. in prison
4. According to 34:9, who did God command to be set free?
5. At first, the people obeyed this command, but later they did what? (34:11)
A. killed them
B. brought them back as servants
C. banished them
6. According to Jewish law, what must happen at the end of 7 years? (Ex. 21:2 & Deut. 15:12)
7. According to Jeremiah 34:14, what Jewish law is repeated?
8. According to 34:18, what had the people not performed?
9. According to 34:19, Judah and Jerusalem will find new friends. True or False?
10. Who will Zedekiah and his princes be given to? (34:21)