1. According to 33:1, where was Jeremiah when the Word of the Lord came to him?
A. in prison
B. at home
C. in a vineyard
2. Jeremiah 33:3 is known as “God’s Telephone Number.” Paraphrase this verse.
3. According to 33:8, what will God cleanse His people from?
4. According to 33:9, at what will people fear and tremble?
A. God’s grace
B. God’s goodness
C. God’s judgment
5. What phrase, found in 33:11, is included in every verse of Psalm 136?
6. What name is given to the Messiah in 33:15?
7. What title is given to God in 33:16?
8. According to Hebrews 11:8-12, to what are Abraham’s descendants compared?
9. According to Jeremiah 33:22, to what are David’s descendants compared?
10. God will have______________upon the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (33:26)