1. What did the king of Babylon do to Jeremiah? (32:2)?
2. Who would surely be delivered to the king of Babylon? (32:4)
3. What was Jeremiah commanded to buy? (32:8)
4. What did Jeremiah receive in the presence of witnesses? (32:10-12)
A. clothing B. a bill of sale C. money
5. According to 32:14, what was Jeremiah commanded to do with this?
6. What did the people do that God commanded them to do? (32:23)
7. What question does God ask in 32:27?
8. Instead of turning their faces to the Lord, what did the people do? (32:33)
9. What word is used to describe idols in II Chronicles 15:8?
10. What was brought into the temple, according to Jeremiah 32:34?
11. Research and write a paragraph concerning each of the false gods mentioned in 32:35.