1. According to Jeremiah 31:2, what did the nation of Israel find in the wilderness?
2. In 31:4, Israel is promised future:
3. By what term does God refer to Himself in 31:9?
4. According to Galatians 4:6, how does the Holy Spirit prompt us to address God?
5. What term, found in Jeremiah 31:10, does Jesus also use to refer to Himself? (John 10:11)
6. God will turn their mourning into what? (31:13)
7. In Matthew 2:16-18, Jesus quotes from Jeremiah 31:15 concerning what?
8. This was a prophecy concerning Herod’s killing children in an attempt to kill whom?
9. What term does God use to describe the sinful nation in Jeremiah 31:22?
10. What passage, found in Jeremiah chapter 31, is quoted in Hebrews 8:8-12 & 10:16-17?