1. Where is Jeremiah told to write God’s words? (30:2)
2. To what does God promise to return His people? (30:3)
3. Describe the voice that was heard. (30:5)
4. By what term is the Babylonian captivity referred to? (30:7)
5. What reason is given for the nation’s chastisement in 30:14 and is repeated in 30:15?
6. What will happen to those nations that devour Judah? (30:16)
7. In 30:17, Judah is called what?
A. an outcast
C. both A & B
8. What will God do to those who oppress Judah? (30:20)
9. What phrase is found in Jeremiah 30:22 that is repeated in Ezekiel 11:20, 36:28 and in 37:27?
10. What word is used twice in 30:23 to describe the fury of the Lord?