1. The previous chapter refers to false prophets who prophesy lies. According to 28:1-3, what lie did Hananiah tell?
2. Who confronts Hananiah about this? (28:5)
3. What did Hananiah break? (28:10)
4. According to 28:11, who continues to insist that the captivity will be brief?
5. The Lord instructs Jeremiah to tell Hananiah that instead of wooden yokes, they will wear yokes made of what? (28:13)
6. According to Deuteronomy 28:48, the people will wear a yoke made of what?
7. They must wear this, for they will not serve the Lord with: (Deut.28:47)
C. Both A & B
8. What does Jesus tell us about His yoke? (Matt. 11:29-30)
9. According to Isaiah 10:27, what will destroy the yoke and the people’s burden?
10. What false prophet died? (28:17)