1. According to Jeremiah 27:1-2, what was Jeremiah commanded to make?
2. Where was he told to place them? (27:2)
3. Research and write a short essay concerning Tyre and Sidon. (27:3)
Why are these two cities often mentioned together?
According to Luke 10:13-14, what did Jesus say about these cities?
4. According to Jeremiah 27:5, what has God created?
5. Into whose hands were the lands delivered? (27:6)
6. According to 27:8 and 12, what does this yoke represent?
7. Along with the false prophets, list others who were to be disregarded. (27:9)
8. According to Jeremiah 27:14-16, what do the false prophets prophecy?
9. What things, mentioned in 27:18, are also referred to in II Kings 24:13?