1. According to Jeremiah 17:1, where are the sins of the people engraved?
2. According to II Corinthians 3:3, where does God want His Word to be engraved?
3. Because of their disobedience, what will God discontinue? (17:4)
4. According to 17:5, what is promised to those who trust in other human beings?
5. Read Jeremiah 17:7. Write out the similar phrase found in Psalm 2:12.
6. What phrase in Jeremiah 17:8 is also found in Psalm 1:3?
7. What is deceitfully wicked above all things? (17:9)
8. The rich man who “sits” on his money is like a bird that does what? (17:11)
9. According to 17:18, who did Jeremiah want to be confounded and dismayed?
10. Jeremiah 17:21-24 deals primarily with the breaking of which of the Ten Commandments?
11. According to 17:26, what type of sacrifices should we bring to church?