1. What was Jeremiah forbidden to do? (16:1-2)
2. God did this because:
A. He was too young
B. He was too impersonal
C. many people would die untimely deaths
3. According to Jeremiah 16:4, who will feed on these bodies?
4. According Revelation 19:21, who will eat the corpses of the wicked?
5. The people will not be allowed to drink of the cup of: (16:7)
6. Jeremiah 16:9 indicates the cessation of:
A. new lands
7. Because of these horrific judgments, people will not have weddings. True or False? (16:9)
8. When people shall ask, “What is our sin”? What will be the response? Paraphrase your answer. (16:10-12)
9. According to 16:17, what is not hidden from God?
10. How will God recompense their iniquity and sins? (16:18)
11. According to 16:19, what have the people inherited?