1. According to 14:3-4, what did the people lack?
2. Read Isaiah 5:6. Withholding rain is a sign of God’s favor or disfavor?
3. According to 14:5-6, what did the animals need?
4. Jeremiah 14:10 reveals that the people loved to:
5. Jeremiah 14:12 shows God will not accept their:
C. both A & B
6. According to 14:13-15, which of the following themes is repeated?
A. honor and loyalty
B. sword and famine
C. horse and chariot
7. According to verse 16, the dead will remain:
B. in their graves
8. Jeremiah 14:17 concerns:
C. neither A or B
9. Instead of a time of healing, what did the people experience? (14:19)
10. According to 14:20, what did the people finally acknowledge?
A. their abundant crops
B. their sins
C. their illegitimate children