1. Jeremiah asks why the wicked are allowed to do what? (12:1)
2. Jeremiah asks why those that deal treacherously are allowed to be: (12:1)
3. What similar question does Job ask in Job 21:7?
4. Jeremiah knows that the Lord knows him and has done what? (12:3)
A. tried his heart
B. defeated him
C. punished him
5. Who has destroyed the vineyard? (12:10)
6. The key word in 12:11 is:
7. According to 12:12, what shall devour the land?
8. Although they have sown wheat, what shall the wicked reap? (12:13)
9. Jeremiah 12:15 indicates God is:
B. far away
10. What will happen to the nation that does not obey God? (12:17)