1. To what is a lying tongue compared? (9:3 & 8)
A. a bow and arrow
B. a horse and rider
C. a husband and wife
2. Write out James 3:6, paraphrasing it in your own words.
3. In 9:5-6, what theme is repeated?
A. storm clouds
B. lies and deceit
4. In 9:10, the mountains and wilderness are depicted as:
5. Jerusalem will become a den of what? (9:11)
6. What false God is mentioned in 9:14?
7. In 9:15, the bitter judgment that will come upon the nation is likened to:
A. poisoned food
B. wormwood & gall
C. spoiled meat
8. According to 9:18-19, what will be heard coming from Zion?
9. What three types of men are mentioned in 9:23?
10. In what three things does God delight? (9:24)