1. Where is Jeremiah commanded to stand and proclaim the word of the Lord? (7:2 & 4)
A. The temple gate
B. the valley of Hinnom
2. What are the people commanded to do in 7:5 and in 26:13?
3. List the people who must not be oppressed: (7:6)
4. What sins are listed in 7:9?
5. What phrase from Jeremiah 7:11 does Jesus quote in Matt. 21:13?
6. God is depicted in 7:13 & 25 and in 25:3 as doing what?
7. God warns unfaithful people not to do what…and why? (7:15-16)
8. God forbids offerings and burning of incense to whom? (7:18 & 44:18-19)
9. List the things God’s anger will be poured out upon. (7:20)
10. What command in 7:23 is repeated in 11:4?
11. In 7:26-27, what do the people continually refuse to do?
C. make pilgrimages
12. According to 7:31-32, what will the high places of Tophet be renamed?