1. Who will Israel one day swear is alive? (4:2)
2. Israel is told not to sow seed among what? (4:3)
3. What type of animal is symbolized as “a destroyer?” (4:7)
4. With what is the nation told to clothe itself? (4:8)
5. According to 4:9, who will be “astonished and wonder”?
A. priests & prophets
B. fathers and children
C. Egyptians & Canaanites
6. What is said to be faster than eagles? (4:13)
7. In 4:14, what city is commanded to wash its hands from wickedness?
8. In verse 19, which of God’s internal organs is pictured as being in pain?
9. In 4:22, who are called “foolish children?”
10. In verse 26, what word is used to describe God’s anger?
11. Although the nation tried to put on a pretty face, what will her lovers do? (4:30)
12. One day, the plundered nation will cry like: (4:31)
A. a spoiled child
B. a wounded man
C. a woman in pain