1. Jeremiah is sent to what city? (2:2)
2. The people had demonstrated ingratitude for their previous deliverance from what nation? (2:6 & 7:22)
3. Into what type of country had God brought them? (2:7)
4. From verses 8 and 26, name the groups of men who had been unfaithful to God.
5. Name the false god mentioned in 2:8.
6. What is wrong with the cisterns in 2:13?
7. List the powerful words used to describe the people’s condition. (2:19)
8. In 2:20, the people are compared with:
A. a mule
B. a harlot
C. a tempest
9. With what type of plant are the people compared? (2:21)
A. olive tree
B. degenerate vines
10. What will not wash away the sins of the people? (2:22)
11. In 2:26, Israel is compared to:
A. a thief
B. a pilgrim
C. a withered vine
12. In 2:32, what is a bride not likely to forget?