1. What’s the key word in 9:15-22?
2. According to Exodus 25:8 & 22, what was God’s purpose in giving Israel the tabernacle?
3. Of what materials was the ark made? (Exodus. 25:10)
4. What three items were kept inside the ark? (9:4)
5. What was the ark overlaid with? (Exodus 25:11)
6. What was the top or “lid” of the ark called in 9:5?
7. What was indicated to mankind by the fact that no priest was allowed to enter into the Holy of Holies without a blood offering? (9:8)
8. What “overshadowed” the top of the ark? (9:5)
9. What could all of the Old Testament sacrifices not do? (9:9)
10. What adjective does Peter use to describe the blood of Jesus in I Peter 1:19?
11. What has Christ’s sacrifice obtained for us? (9:12)
12. What did Jesus not have? What was He “without?” (9:14)
13. Since a will (testament) can only be active after the testator dies, what was necessary for the benefits of the new covenant to become effective? (9:16-17)
14. What is necessary for the remission of sins? (9:22)
15. Explain completely why Christ’s sacrifice will never need to be repeated. (9:25-26)