1. Who now brings the full revelation of truth? (1:2)
2. Why is He in a position to give the ultimate revelation?
What is He appointed to be? (1:2)
3. What now exists beccause of Jesus? (v. 2)
4. The opening word of Hebrews is also its great subject: Who is it?
5. What was insufficient to cover the sins of mankind? (9:12-14)
6. What does Jesus have that is more excellent than angels? (1:4)
7. What else does Jesus have that is more excellent? (8:6)
8. What does Paul say about the name of Jesus in Philippians 2:9?
9. What fully demonstrated that Jesus was the powerful Son of God? (Romans 1:4)
10. What did God say when Jesus was brought into our world as a man? (1:6)
11. Angels are called “spirits” and what else in 1:7?
12. According to 1:10, how great was the creative power of Jesus?
13. What is true of Christ that is not true of angels? (1:14)
14. According to John 1:17, what came through Jesus Christ?
15. Where can no angel ever sit? (1:13)
16. What is the primary work of angels? (1:14)
17. How is the truth of the Gospel demonstrated today? (Romans 1:16)
What does the power of God result in?
18. Study Chapter 1:4-14. List several ways in which Christ is superior to angels.