1. From 4:1-3, list several attributes of our Christian walk.
2. From 4:4-6, name the things that there are only “one” of.
3. According to 4:6, what is God not aware of?
4. According to 4:7, each and every saint has received what?
5. Read 4:8-10. What is the significance of Christ’s incarnation?
6. Name some specific offices God appoints Christians to fill.
7. According to 4:12-13, what is the ultimate purpose of this work?
8. If we fail to mature in Christ, we remain what? (4:14)
9. What does Paul warn Christians to beware of in 4:14?
10. According to Ephesians 4:15, how are we to teach the Gospel?
11. Why do we, as saints, need each other? Explain fully. (4:16)
12. List several things Paul tells us about the old life of sin. (4:17-19)
13. What is the source of all truth? (4:21)
14. According to 4:22-24, what has changed our attitude?
15. As a Christian, what is one basic responsibility which we acquire? (4:25)
16. If we get angry, by the end of the day, what should happen? (4:26)
17. According to 4:27, what does anger “give” to Satan?
18. What is a former thief obligated to do now? (4:28)
19. As a believer, my speech must not be what? (4:29)
20. According to 4:31, what things must I now get rid of?
21. What must we do to others and why? (4:32)