1. What are masters (employers) to do? (4:1)
2. Who are parents, children and employees really serving? (3:24 & 4:1)
3. How can knowing he has a Boss in heaven help a boss here on earth?
4. What are husbands to do? (Ephesians 5:25)
5. What are children to do? (Ephesians 6:2)
6. What are masters not to do? (Ephesians 6:9)
7. What must we all continue to do? (Colossians 4:2)
8. List some things we can learn about salvation
from Colossians 1:12-14, 1:20, 2:12-13, 2:20, & 3:3
9. What concept does Paul refer to at least six times in
Colossians 1:3, 1:12, 2:7, 3:15, 3:17
10. In what manner must Believers ” walk “? 4:5
11. Read Colossians 4:5-6. Paraphrase this verse in your own words.
12. What does it mean to have our words “seasoned with salt “? 4:6
13. Colossians 4:2-6. What are the keys to effective soul-winning?
14. Read 4:3-4. Paul might have asked the Colossians to pray that he be
released from prison soon. What does he ask them to pray for instead?
How much time do you spend praying for your pastor?
Describe a prime opportunity you’ve had to witness to someone and
they were very open to what you shared with them.
How do you think unbelievers view you?
What is your reputation among them?
15. Name the man who is the subject of the
book of Philemon. (Philemon v. 10 & Colossians 4:8.
16. From Colossians 4:7-18, list some of the qualities of Paul’s friends.
17. Turn to the last chapter of the other epistles of Paul.
List 10 of his faithful co-workers. List any attributes he ascribes to them.
In Colossians 4:7-17, Paul writes about some of his friends and co-workers.
Describe your closest friend. What especially endears that person to you?
18. Colossians 4:5-6. What must we pray for before we witness to the unsaved?
19. What does Jesus call Christians in Matthew 5:13?
20. Read Colossians 4:5 and Ephesians 5:16. Why does Paul say we
need to “redeem” (or wisely spend) our time?
In what specific ways do you use your time wisely?
21. 4:7-8 – Who is Paul sending to the Colossians and why?
22. Compare Ephesians 4:29 with Colossians 4:6. What reasons does Paul
give to urge the Ephesians to keep their attitudes sweet?
23. What young man did Paul take with him in Acts 12:25?
24. What complement does Paul pay to John Mark in II Timothy 4:11?
What does ‘ laboring fervently in prayer ’ mean to you?
What Christian friend could you write to and encourage?
25. What title does Paul give to Luke in Colossians 4:14?
26. Colossians 4:14. A co-worker of Paul’s, named Demas, is mentioned here.
What did Demas do later? (II Timothy 4:10)
27. How can the danger of “loving the world” hinder your Christian life?
28. Read Philemon verse 10. Who does Paul write to Philemon about who is
also mentioned in Colossians chapter four?
29. What special instructions does Paul give to Archippus in 4:17 that is an
exhortation to all of us?
If you have ” Walked-thru ” all four chapers in Colossians,
you answered 200 questions concerning this epistle –
plus numerous questions labeled
” Personnel File “
We trust this journey has proven beneficial.
We welcome your comments.
-Dr. John & Doris Knoles