1. Who had been accused on this same spot where Paul now stood? (6:12-7:1)
2. Who else had stood there when a death sentence was
pronounced? (Matthew 26:57)
3. What did Paul call Ananias?
What did Jesus call the hypocrites in Matthew 23:27?
4. List some of the doctrinal beliefs of the Sadducees and Pharisees.
5. In v. 5, what attitude does Paul demonstrate toward
authority? (Rom. 13:1)
6. What did Paul call himself in v. 6?
7. What conclusions did the Pharisees reach in v. 9?
8. What did Paul accomplish by this tactic? (vv. 7-9)
9. Who stopped this religious riot? (v. 10)
10. Who were the key characters in Paul’s rescue? (vv. 16-17)
11. What precautions were taken to protect Paul…and why? (vv. 23-24)
12. To whom was Paul’s case referred? (v. 24)
13. What did the commander realize about Paul in v. 29?
14. Describe the attitude of God’s enemies in 21:31, 22:22 and 23:14.
15. What was Paul’s attitude toward imprisonment? (Philemon 9 & Ephesians 3:1)
16. How is Paul’s arrest described by Lysias, so that Lysias would appear greater
in the eyes of his superiors? (vv. 26-30)