1. List the four cities mentioned in chapter 18 Paul wrote Epistles to.
2. Who kicked the Jews out of Rome? (v. 2)
3. What trade did Paul have in common with Pricilla & Aquila? (v. 3)
4. What did Paul do in 18:4 that he also did in 14:1 and 17:2?
5. Define “ blasphemed ” in 18:6. Use several sources.
6. According to Leviticus 24:16, how could this crime be punished?
7. What’s the only alternative if people don’t obey the Gospel? (18:6 & 28:28)
8. Who opened his home to Paul in v. 7?
9. Who was Paul’s first convert in Corinth? (v. 8)
10. In what special way did the Lord encourage Paul in vv. 9-10?
What did Jesus say that He had “ a lot of ” in Corinth?
11. What was Paul determined to do in Corinth? ( I Corinthians 2:1-2)
12. How did Paul preach at Corinth? ( I Corinthians 2:4)
13. What responsibility rests on us as Christians? (Ez. 33:9)
14. How were the words of Jesus proven true in v. 11?
15. What happened right after the Lord assured Paul of his safety in v. 12?
16. What was the accusation of the Jews in v. 13?
17. Did this deputy care to judge religious matters? (vv. 14-17)
18. After leaving Corinth, where did Paul go? Who went with him? (v. 18)
19. Where did Paul go next? (v. 19)
20. What did Paul do in Galatia and Phrygia (v. 23)?
21. Paul made several Missionary Journeys. Verse 23 of this chapter begins
which of these journeys – the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?
22. What did Paul say about Apollos in I Corinthians 3:6?
23. Who did God use to teach Apollos more about Jesus? (v. 26)
24. List five or six facts about Apollos from vv. 24-28.