1. What does Paul men when he says it is superfluous to write to the
Corinthians about ministering? Explain. 9:1
2. What did Paul say about the church in Achaia in 9:2?
3. What places did Paul want to visit according to Acts 19:21?
4. In 9:4, how did Paul say he would feel if the Macedonians found
the Corinthian church to be immature?
5. According to 9:7, what are two improper ways to give in an offering?
6. Paraphrase (re-write in your own words) verse 9:6.
7. What pleases God? 9:7
8. If we give to God, we will abound in what two things? 9:8
9. According to I Corinthians 16:2, what are we to do on the first day of every week?
10. When we cheerfully give to God, what will increase? 9:10
11. What Old Testament verse does Paul quote in II Corinthians 9:9?
12. When our needs are met, what must we express to God? 9:11-12
13. According to 9:13, what were the Corinthians in subjection to?
14. What is the “unspeakable gift” Paul refers to here?