1. What affectionate term does Paul use to address the Corinthians in 7:1?
2. What three things could Paul honestly say he had
not done in his ministry? 7:2
3. Describe Paul’s emotional state while in Macedonia. 7:5
4. Who did God use to be a comfort to Paul in Macedonia? 7:5
5. Titus was a friend of Paul who was highly used of God on the isle of Crete.
From Paul’s letter to Titus, list some of the practical instructions to
older men in Titus 2:2.
6. From Titus 1:7-9, list some positive attributes all ministers must have.
7. From Titus 2:4-5, list attribute young Christian women must have.
8. Was the report from Titus concerning the Corinthians church positive? 7:7
9. An honest, godly sorrow will lead a person to do what? 7:10
10. List the powerful terms used by Paul in 7:11.
What can you conclude from these? Summarize Paul’s thoughts.
11. What is the difference between Paul’s attitude toward the
Corinthians in 7:16 and his attitude toward the Galatians in Galatians 4:11?