1. What Old Testament book, chapter and verse does Paul quote in 6:2?
2. Paul sought to be upright and honest in order to protect what? 6:3
3. From verses 4-5, list some things Paul had to endure in his ministry.
4. What is promised to all who live godly in Christ? II Timothy 3:12
5. From verses 6-8, list the attributes Paul desired to have in his ministry.
6. Read verses 8-10. This is a list of what the world may say about us but
list what God says about us, using these three verses.
The world says, “You are deceivers!”…….but God says we are what?
The world may persecute and chasten us……but they can’t do what?
The world may say we have nothing……but what do we have?
7. What does Paul mean when he says our love should be “unfeigned?”
8. What must the Christian wear as armor? 6:7
9. From Ephesians 6:13-17, list the six pieces of the “Armor of Righteousness.”
10. In 6:11, who does Paul say that he loves?
11. From verses 14-16, why is the Christian not to date, marry
or have close personal friendship with sinners? Explain.
12. According to verse 15, Paul states Christ has nothing in common
with Belial. Who was he? Why does Paul state this?
13. In verse 16, Paul compares the Christian to what building?
14. Give the book, chapter and verse in the Old Testament which
Paul quotes in verse 17.
15. Read Galatians 4:6 and Romans 8:15. Explain the family relationship
which is only given to those who are born again.