1. According to 4:1-2, how are we not to handle the Word of God?
2. Who always sees our ministry and knows our motives? 4:2
3. What must you renounce? 4:2
4. According to Hebrews 13:18, how should we be willing to live?
5. From whom is Gospel truth hidden? 4:3
6. Jesus stated that God’s truth is revealed to whom? Luke 10:21
7. Who is “the god of this world,” according to verse 4?
8. Why would God blind the hearts of unbelievers? 4:4
9. In John 9:41, what did Jesus say concerning those who
claim to have “spiritual sight”
10. In John 10:10 and II Corinthians 4:4, who is Jesus really like?
11. From 4:7, explain why God allows His “treasure” to reside in our hearts.
12. From verses 8-9, list the four things that Christians are not.
13. According to verse 10, what was Paul always carrying in his own body?
14. Explain briefly what Paul meant by this statement.
15. From verse 12, explain why you must “die” to your old nature and desires.
16. According to verse 1 and verse 16, because you have God’s
strength and mercy, what will you not do?
17. Though you are growing older daily, what is happening on the inside? 4:16
18. In 4:17, Paul states that our “light affliction is but for a moment.”
Compare this with his statement in Romans 8:18 and summarize
his attitude on this subject.