1. How many times had Paul been to Corinth? 13:1
2. What contrasts does Paul make in 13:4?
3. According to 13:5, who must we examine?
4. In 13:7, what is Paul’s prayer for the Corinthians?
5. The topic of 13:9 is which of the following?
C. Spiritual strength
E. None of the above
6. From 13:11, list the four things Paul wished for the Corinthians.
7. What was a common greeting among Christians in Paul’s day? 13:12
8. What three things does Paul say concerning the members of the Trinity in 13:14?
9. What key word does Paul use in his farewells here in 13:14 and in
Ephesians 6:24, Philippians 4:23, Colossians 4:18 and I Thessalonians 5:28?
MAY THE LORD RICHLY BLESS YOU.
If you have completed all 13 chapters of this ” Walk-thru “, you
answered 185 questions concering Paul’s second letter to
Your comments are encouraged.
– Dr. John & Doris Knoles